1) Gift Cards and eVouchers are valid for five years from the date of purchase.
2) Your eVoucher will be emailed as a PDF attachment to the address provided. This PDF must be printed and presented at the hotel in order to redeem.
3) Please note the expiry date as vouchers cannot be reissued once expired and vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
4) Gift Cards and eVouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, neither In1 Solutions Ltd nor The Doyle Collection accept responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
5) All Gift Cards and eVouchers should be treated like cash as lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced.
6) Gift Cards and eVouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted.
7) Gift Cards and eVouchers are not redeemable for cash and are not replaceable if destroyed or expired.
8) eVoucher PDF must be presented on arrival at property or at the relebant restaurant or bar. Gift Cards and eVouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted. Gift Cards and eVouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
9) The total value of your Gift Cards and eVouchers purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
10) To purchase an eVoucher, you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The Security Code of the Card must also be entered. Card details will be validated prior to the transaction being confirmed and the Voucher(s) being issued.
11) All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique transaction reference. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with the issuer regarding any purchase.
12) Gift Cards and eVouchers are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
13) The Doyle Collection reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this Gift Card and eVoucher at any time without notifying the holder.
14) Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract and these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
15) Balfe's gift cards and eVouchers are only valid in their respective outlet.