Get the latest news and offers delivered straight to your inbox
In Balfes you will be enjoying the best of everything. From our own coffee blend, custom-roasted and bagged within just 12 hours for maximum freshness, to home-baked pastries, muffins and cakes (including plenty of gluten-free choices).
Our Head Chef and his team have travelled around the country to find the best that Irish artisans have to offer, from cheese to greens, poultry to potatoes. Our butcher, sources the best grass-fed beef in Ireland, dry aged for 32 days, while our famously fresh oysters, ceviche, seaweed-cured Gravadlax and Castletownbere crab are as good as seafood gets. The freshest of local produce goes into creating Balfes’ salads, weekend brunches juices and cocktails.
· Smoked salt done in house
· Oriel kiln dried sea salt
· Glenillen farmhouse butter
· Toonsbridge Mozzarella
· Fivemiletown Goats cheese
· Iona Fruit Farm vegetables
· Carlingford Loch Oysters
· Wrights of Howth Fish
· Ribeye & T-bone steak from Hicks
· Free range Chicken from Odiaos
· Nest box Free Range Eggs
· Arún Bakery Sourdough & Brioche buns
· All cakes, desserts & pastries baked in house
· Homemade preserves, curds & chutneys.